Basic Life Support Provider Course
The BLS Health care Provider Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide high-quality chest compressions( CPR), deliver appropriate ventilation and provide early use of an AED, and relieve choking In a safe, timely, and effective manner. The course is intended for certified and licensed health care professionals.
Course Content & Module:
- Adult & Pediatric CPR (Including 2-rescuer scenarios and use of Bag ValveMask)
- Foreign-body airway obstruction.
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with CPR.
Features & Benefits:
- This course is designed to teach the skills of CPR for victims of all ages, use of an automated external defibrillator and relief of choking as per the new 201 SAHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- The course is video-based with instructor-led discussion and simulation. Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics dassroom activity. Students practice and complete various skills and learning stations.
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from aninstructor while learning skills.
Written Exam & Skill Stations:
The candidate is evaluated through a written exam and practical skill test
BLS Provider Course Completion Card valid for 2 years. Course Duration: 8 hours
Health Care Providers such as Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, Emergency Medical Technicians, Respiratory Therapists, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Physician's Assistants, Residents or Fellows, or Medical or Nursing Students in Training, Aides, Medical or Nursing Assistants, and other Allied Health Personnel.